Last Updated on May 17, 2023 by admin
Best MTN Night Plan Code 2023 How To Subscribe MTN Night Plan is our today’s topic. How do I join MTN’s night plan? What’s the number for MTN’s night plan? When does the MTN night plan begin? And you’ll get answers to many other questions that might be on your mind.
MTN is one of the best-known phone companies in Nigeria. By making an MTN night data plan, MTN Nigeria has shown its people in Nigeria that it cares about them.
The MTN night data plan is available to all MTN users. It costs N25 for 250MB and N50 for 500MB.
The MTN midnight plan is for people who have MTN pulse. The MTN night plan is good for people who want to use the internet more and need more data.
MTN Nigeria made the MTN night plan when there was a need for a cheaper and more affordable data plan. In 2016, not only to give users what they wanted but also to offer a cheaper and more affordable data plan.
But there are some things you have to do to use the MTN night plan:
- You have to sign up for MTN pulse.
- Stay awake between 11 pm and 6 am.
- You must have at least 25 in your account.
Best MTN Night Plan Code 2023 How To Subscribe MTN Night Plan
MTN Night Plan 2023
It’s called a “night plan” because it only works from 11 pm to 6 am daily.
In 2016, MTN introduced the night plan to meet the needs of its customers for a cheaper and more affordable data plan. To use MTN nightlife, you must sign up for MTN Pulse.
All MTN users can use the MTN night data plan. The 250MB plan costs N25, and the 500MB plan costs N50. People who have MTN pulse can use the MTN midnight plan.
What Is MTN Pulse, Though?
MTN Pulse is a prepaid pricing plan that lets you make calls at a FLAT rate of 11.26k/sec across ALL local networks in Nigeria after your first 60-second call of the day, which costs 27k/sec.
Up to 2GB of data can be used with MTN Pulse Nightlife Bundles (250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N25 and 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N50).
To join MTN Pulse, text 406 to 131 or dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
How Can I Sign Up For MTN Pulse?
- Text *406*1# or *123*2*2# to the number 131.
- You can also switch to the MTN Pulse plan if you buy Pulse Special Bundles, Pulse Nightlife Bundle(s), or Special Instagram/TikTok/YouTube Bundles. See below for an overview table of Pulse
- myMTN App: Sign in to the myMTN app, choose “Other Plans,” and then choose “MTN Pulse.”
- Sign in to my Web at https://mymtn.com.ng
- Type in your number.
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Proceed.’
- Click your name in the top right area of the home page.
- Choose My Plan.
- Choose another plan.
- Choose “MTN Pulse.”
How Do I Join MTN’s Night Plan?
To sign up for MTN pulse nightlife bundles, your tariff plan must be MTN pulse. If you still need to be added to MTN pulse, call *406# and follow the steps.
Send NT2 to 131 to sign up for the MTN Night 500 MB plan.
Send NT1 to 131 to join the MTN Night 250Mb plan. Please remember that your phone must have at least N50 on it.
How To Use The USSD Code To Join MTN’s Night Plan
- Call *406# or text 406 to 131 to switch to the MTN Pulse pack.
- Your phone must have at least N50 on it.
- Text NIGHT to 131 to activate the night rate plan, or dial *406# pick 4 to activate any plan.
- MTN’s night plan costs 200 for 2GB.
- MTN is currently selling 250MB for N25 and 500MB for N50. For a fee of N200, you can get up to 2GB of info about nightlife. Only the MTN nightlife deal is available to customers on the MTN pulse Tariff plan.
How To Get The MTN Night Plan Code And Turn It On
MTN night plan code is *406*3#
How To Sign Up For The MTN Night Plan
To use an MTN night plan, send the word “Night” to 131 or call *406# and choose 3. You can then use any night plan you want.
You can also send NT1 or NT2 to 131 for N25 or N50 to get 250MB or 500MB.
How To Stop The MTN Night Plan From Working
- To stop your MTN night plan, send “Stop” to 131.
- MTN night plan code from 11 pm to 6 am
- MTN night plan code from 11 pm to 6 am; dial *406# and press 3 to choose the MTN evening plan.
- Time for MTN’s night plan
- The MTN night plan runs from 11 pm to 6 am.
How To Use The MTN Night Plan During The Day
No, the Pulse Nightlife bundle can’t be used during the day. The bundle can only be bought between 11 pm and 6 am.
Can I Sign Up More Than Once For The Pulse Nightlife Bundle?
Yes, you can sign up for the 250MB and 500MB MTN night plan packs multiple times daily, but you can get up to 2GB daily.
For example, you can use the 250MB MTN night plan bundle EIGHT (8) times and the 500MB Nightlife bundle FOUR (4) times, giving you 2GB per day.
Can I Use The 250Mb MTN Night Plan Package And The 500Mb MTN Night Plan On The Same Day?
Yes, you can use 250MB and 500MB MTN night plan bundles up to 2GB per day because the daily cap is 2GB.
For example, you can use the 250MB MTN night plan bundle FOUR (4 times) and the 500MB Nightlife bundle TWO (2 times) simultaneously, giving you 2GB per day.
If I Use Up My 2Gb Of Data Between 11 Pm And 6 Am, Can I Turn On The Pulse Nightlife Bundle?
You can only use another MTN night plan bundle between 11 pm and 6 am if you’ve already used up your 2GB.
You will be able to use another Pulse Nightlife pack after 6 am. If you have not used up your 2GB, you can only use another MTN night plan bundle from 11 pm to 6 am.
You signed up for the MTN night plan bundle with a limit of 2GB and used it all before 6 am. You will be able to use another Pulse Nightlife pack after 6 am.
Does MTN’s Night Plan Change How My Regular Internet Works?
The honest answer is no; you can only use your MTN night plan data between 11 pm and 6 am.
Can I Convert My Night Info To Day Data?
You can only use MTN night plan data within the 11 pm to 6 am time limit.
MTN Night Plan Code For 25 Naira
- Dial *406#
- Press three and choose the MTN evening plan to respond.
- Then press 1 to choose the 25-naira 250MB plan.
- To confirm that you want to buy the data package, press 1 to move on.
- You will be told if your membership to the night plan worked. Remember that this information is only good from 11 pm to 6 am.
- When the timer runs out, any data that hasn’t been used will be deleted. It won’t be renewed.
- Also, the most data you can use on a night plan is 2GB.
Why Doesn’t the MTN Night Plan Working
You must be on the MTN pulse pricing plan to sign up for MTN pulse nightlife bundles. If you still need to get on MTN pulse, call *406# and follow the steps.
Here are a few more:
- Unsuccessful subscription
- Data is not on
- Not having an internet plan in place
- Network issue
How Do I Get 1Gb Of Data On The MTN Night Plan?
It’s easy to sign up for MTN 1GB for 200 Naira. All you need to do is call the USSD code *198#. Type 1 and send once it’s loaded. You will have 1GB of storage space. Please ensure that at least 200 minutes of airtime are on your sim card.
How Do I Buy The MTN Midnight Bundle?
To get the MTN midnight data plan, dial *406#, choose 3 for the MTN evening plan, and then press 1 to choose the 250MB plan for 25 nairas. Just answer “1” to sign up.
Which MTN Plan Costs 200 And Gives You 1Gb?
With the MTN night plan, you can get 1GB of data for 200. Just dial *406# to get started.
Also Read: Best Ollo Credit Card Login And Signup Method 2023 Info
MTN 1.5gb Night Plan Code
- Dial *406# and activate 50 for 500mb thrice a row to get 1.5gb on the MTN night plan for 150.
- Dial *406# to sign up for the MTN 50 Naira Night Plan.
- Press 3 to choose the MTN evening plan as your answer.
- Then press 2 to choose the 50-naira 250MB plan.
- Choose “1” to continue with the purchase. You will now get proof that your subscription to the night plan worked.
MTN’s Night Plan For 4GB
You can use up to 2GB with the MTN night plan, but getting 4GB with the MTN night plan is possible. You need to get two MTN SIM cards and sign up for the 2GB MTN night plan on each one.
How to sign up for the MTN free YouTube night plan and get the membership code
When you buy Data in any of the following ways, you can get free YouTube night data:
- USSD: Dialling *131*1#
- SMS: Send 130 to 131 (*904#) for MTN On Demand.
- myMTNApp myMTN Web MTN TopIT/VTU
- Facebook (Center for Mobile)
- Google Zigi
Your Free YouTube Night data will be good for the same time as your main data plan. The FREE YouTube Night data can only be used daily from 11 pm to 6 am while the main data plan is still good.
Also Read: Www.Usatestprep/Member-login: How To Access Your Account 2023 Best Info
How Do I Find Out How Much Free Youtube Night Data I Have Left?
To find out how much data you have left for YouTube Night, dial *131*4#, *556#, text 2 to 131, or go to myMTNApp, myMTN Web, or Zigi.
How To See How Much Data I Have On MTN
To see how much data you left on your MTN account in Nigeria in 2022, dial *559*4# or *559# to check your MB data balance or dial *131# > 4 to check your data balance and wait for the network to send you a message.
How to Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance Code: Dial *559*96# OR *556# to see how much data is left on your package. OR dial *406*3*3#. Hope you enjoy reading our article Best MTN Night Plan Code 2023 How To Subscribe MTN Night Plan.